Hello Chiropractic Family,
All of us here at Rebarber Family Chiropractic wanted to update you regarding our office. We know that many health care providers are closing; but we feel now, more than ever, you need to keep your immune system strong. Studies have shown that Chiropractic care reduces stress on the body which in turn keeps the immune system functioning at its fullest potential.
Dr. Stephen Welsh, ICA President states “As an essential health care provider, the chiropractor is in a unique position to assist their patients during this time of heightened stress. It is well established that extended levels of stress can adversely affect the immune system. Although there are no clinical trials to substantiate a direct causal relationship between the chiropractic adjustment and increased protection from the COVID-19 virus, there is a growing body of evidence that there is a relationship between the nervous system and the immune system”
We are committed to you and your families and we are taking the following actions to provide a safe and healthy office.
- The entire office has been thoroughly sanitized. All surfaces - chairs, door handles, adjusting tables.
- Adjusting tables will be sanitized after each adjustment.
- The doctor and staff will sanitize after every patient contact.
- We will adjust our scheduling to accommodate 1 patient only at a time.
- We have decreased the size of our waiting room and have designated rooms for patients.
- If you feel more comfortable, you can schedule a time in advance to see the doctor and we will call you from your car.
- For the safety of our staff and patients, if you are sick, have a fever above 100.4, have travelled outside the country, or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, please we urge you to stay home.
We intend to be a health resource for you during this trying time and if you have any questions please feel free to call the office at:
If you’d like to reach Dr. Wayne Rebarber directly you can do so on his cell: 609-439-2851